Friday, March 27, 2009

SMOKIN' CIGARS

Friday March 27, 2009
**********************


Smokin’ Cigars
Down Home

Clyde: Roy, I hope you appreciate me an’ Claude bringing you these fine
ceegars !

Claude: Yeah, boy .. Roy. These here are gen-U-wine fake Cuban ceegars.

Roy: Yeah, yeah, yeah .. I like ceegars.

Clyde: Well, I like to hold ‘em in betwixt my fingers like throwin’ a curveball.

Claude: Yeah, well I likes blowin’ smoke rings.

Roy: I likes just chompin’ on ‘em in my mouth.

Clyde: Say Roy – I hear-ed that woman who runs the Home, here has a daughter who just had a baby, ag’in.

Claude: Yeah, ain’t she gots about 12 youngins, now.

Roy: Uh, uh, uh, .. yeah. 12 or 15.

Clyde: My God – that’s a lot of youngins !

Claude: Yeah, well she said she loves her husband.

Roy:
Okay, okay, okay .. I loves me my ceegar – but I take it out of my mouth ever’ once an’ a while.
.
.
.
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.

No comments: