Monday, June 29, 2009

Things That Go Bump In The Night - THE DREAM

Monday June 29, 2009
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension…a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into …


Things That Go
.
Bump In The Night

The Dream

* 6/1/2008 * Somewhere during the early part of my 7 hours in bed I dreamed that my Mother and Father who are both deceased were imploring me to
"hurry up, come on, come here NOW!"
But in my dream, I wasn't following their instructions.
And so they continued
“don’t let them take your stuff .. they’re stealing your things!”
It did cause me to wake up and I went to pee and went back to bed and back to sleep.
.
And by golly, that same dream appeared to me again only this time it was my Mother and Father telling me I should have listened to them. I didn't follow their instructions and now I'll be sorry.
.
When I got up this morning at about 7 AM, I got ready for work as usual but couldn't shake off such weird, vivid dreams. I don't think I've ever dreamed the same thing in my life, let alone twice in one night. So at 7:45 I go out to get in my car to make the 15 minute drive to work and lo and behold, my car has been broken into. The driver's side window was broken. What makes all this worse was yesterday evening I was running errands and my shorts had only one pocket. So I put my wallet and cell phone in my car's arm rest compartment and forgot them there. Now .. gone!
.
Yes, I called the police. Yes, I'm calling my credit card companies and the DMV. And no, the
$ 110 that I lost won't break me. But I'm wondering about those dreams. My bedroom isn't in earshot of anything going on out in my driveway. I doubt seriously I heard any comotion out there. Still, .. were my deceased parents trying to warn me ?
.
Never had dreams like that. Never.



Incident while reposing. A man is alerted by the deceased but takes no action. But the lesson learned is one as old as the ages.
When you expire, you have no real connection to immortality.
You can connect via the brain but not in reality.
The man and his deceased parents have learned this by entering …
Things That Go Bump In The Night


* * * * * * * * *



LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.

No comments: