Monday, June 15, 2009

Things That Go Bump In The Night - FUNERAL HOME

Monday June 15, 2009
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension…a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into …


Things That Go
.
Bump In The Night

This past Tuesday morning I was awakened around 4 AM by my Lumbar pain. This a normal occurrence but usually, I can get back to sleep within a half hour. Not this time. I slept no more on this night.

I had just had one of those dreams that seemed so very real. Of course, awakening immediately after a dream can make total recall easy and clear. It’s when we awake in the normal morning hours after dreaming in the middle of the night that causes us to not remember much, if any of a dream.

This particular night, I did not return to slumber at all. The dream was not only clear but was so intense that I could not shake it from my thoughts. The eeriness of the haunting message was as clear as a bell.

This is what I remember:
I was in a Funeral Home where there was a Viewings taking place. People were mulling around somberly and it seemed that I knew each and every person there. I wanted to talk to them but as dreams go, you can’t always do what you want to. I was able to, somehow, maneuver my vision around the room until I came upon the casket. And there lying peacefully amid the white satin lining was … ME !
Yes, I was dead and somehow I was able to witness the occasion in an ‘out of body’ experience.

During some dreams you realize that you are dreaming; during this one – I did not. At least not of my own volition. I was of the mindset that I was really dead and that, evidently, everyone could gain a perspective on their aftermath, visually.
As dreams go, scenes often change with no production segways.
And immediately, I was transformed to the same location but hours afterwards. It was the middle of the night and everybody had left. The live people, that is. You see the Funeral Home was accommodating three other deaths during this period. There were four Parlors and each one had a casket in it.

It did not take me very long to realize that not only did I know that there were three other deceased persons there but that I could telepathically converse with them. One of the three was a individual that I knew, personally. His name was George. At one point George called out to me to help him. I asked what he wanted me to do. He said that I needed to get him out of there and that he was not really dead. I told him that I didn’t realize that I was dead either but we must have been killed or died in some fashion.
The other two corpses indicated that they didn’t know that they were dead, either until they found themselves there at the Funeral Home.

George was not satisfied. He, again, implored me to help him. I told him that I was dead, too and could not do anything about him nor myself.
Then George told me that I was not dead; that I was only sleeping and he had pulled me into the afterlife to help him.
And so I asked what do you want me to do. He replied that when I woke up to inform the Doctors not to operate on him.

Again, with no discernable segway, it was daytime at the Funeral Home and I had indeed woken up in my bed. Even though I was haunted not only by the realism of the dream sequence but by the message as well, I just laid there thinking of how strange and real the whole thing seemed.
By the time the clock read 8:00, I realized I was not getting back to sleep and so I crawled out of bed and made myself a cup of Coffee.
The thoughts of that dream stayed with me all of that day but during that night’s sleep, I did not dream about that dream nor did I dream of death at all. I’m not even sure that I dreamt.

Then on Friday morning I got a phone call from my friend, Debra. The first thing out of her mouth was asking if I had heard about our friend George. Of course I was unable to speak right away because I had not told Debra about my dream just three days earlier.
She said that George was hospitalized with Cancer and that during an operation on Wednesday, they discovered it was malignant and that he had passed away soon thereafter.

I did not continue my conversation with Debra feigning grieving but the real reason that I did not speak further on the subject is that was not the first time that I had had such a dream concerning death, myself and an appeal to help someone who died afterwards.



Incident at a Funeral Home. A man named George goes seeking help
from an old friend. But the lesson learned is one as old as the ages.
When you expire, you have no real connection to immortality.
You can connect via the brain but not in reality.
George and his friend have learned this by entering …
Things That Go Bump In The Night


* * * * * * * * *



LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow. Just wow.