Friday, July 10, 2009

Watchin' PBS .. DOWN HOME

Friday July 10, 2009
********************


Watchin’ PBS
Down Home

Clyde: Roy, I hope you appreciate me an’ Claude comin’ down here to the Home an’ watchin’ TV wit’ ya.

Claude: Yeah, boy .. Roy. These PBS Shows are perty neat.

Roy: I like PBS. I, I, I .. do. I like PBS.

Clyde: Me, too, fellers. I rilly enjoy these proGRAMS.

Claude: Yeah, they’re perty great.

Roy: I like PBS. I like all them thar proGRAMS.

Clyde: What shows do ya like most, Roy ?

Roy: Weeellllll, weeelllllllllllll .. uh .. I like that thar show whar those 2 guys come on, in the evenin’ .. and talk allllll ‘bout the day’s ACtiv-ities. I like that one.

Claude: You mean Jim Lehrer and Robert McNeil ?

Clyde: Yeah .. Roy .. you talkin’ ‘bout the McNeil / Lehrer News Report on PBS?

Roy: No !

Claude: Welll, wha’ 2 fellers are you talkin’ ‘bout on PBS who sit and discuss the activities of the day.

Roy:
Bert .. an’ Ernie.
.
.
.
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.

No comments: