Friday, October 23, 2009

DOWN HOME - New York City Trip

Friday October 23, 2009
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *


New York Trip
.
Down Home
.
.
Clyde: Roy, I hope you appreciate me an’ Claude taking you to New York, this Hollyday Season.

Claude: Yeah, boy .. Roy. New York is the place to be. Why, I tell you –
the only job you need is pickin’ up money right off’un of the street.

Roy: Yeah, yeah, yeah .. I like money. I like money. I don’t like no job, ‘oh !

Clyde: Well, this here Bus will be dropping us’uns off right at Central Park where our Hotel is.

Claude: Yeah, we’uns are almost there, now.

Roy: I don’t wanna work none, if’un I don’t gots to !

Clyde: Here we are boyees. 42nd Street.

Claude: Yeah, let’s get off’un this here Bus. I need to stretch my legs out a bit.

Roy: Uh, uh, uh, .. I don’t like no job.

Clyde: You get off’un’un the Bus, first, Roy.

Claude: Yeah, me an’ Clyde will get our suitcases.

Roy: Okay, okay, okay .. but I don’t like to work none.


As the boys are getting off the Bus … … …


Clyde: Why, look Roy ! There’s a fitty dollar bill laying right by your shoe !

Claude: Good God, Roy .. pick it up – it’s yourn.

Roy:
Heck, heck, heck .. heck no. Unt uh, .. I ain’t working my 1st day in New York City !
.
.
.
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.

No comments: