Monday, November 9, 2009

baby baby: the princess flower ... like i'm coming home


Monday November 9, 2009
* * .. * * * * * * * * * * * * .. * *


from the ‘best of’ collection …

by: larry curtis spurlock


The following Piece is the 16th and final installment of the Play Score
.
baby baby: the princess flower



vol. IV forthcoming
.
.
16 baby baby: the princess flower 16
.
babay baby baby (188)
flowers
wilder side
watching t.v.
sleeping
what’s going on
land of jam
what am i doing here
green mean team
rain queen
slowing down again
wishing
the cool fool
the plan
sailing
like i’m coming home (203)


*
4 16 203 p
1988

larry curtis spurlock




like i'm coming home


1
well i was tired and i was lonely
and i needed some understanding
my life had no meaning
although filled, it would seem
yes i thought i was so special
that all i'd do was mighty fine
i guess i refused to listen
i must have been living a dream

chorus
now i feel like i'm coming home
oh lord
i feel like I'm coming home
i've been away for so long
i ve been listening to the same old song
my way of thinking was so wrong
my how i have grown
i feel like i'm coming home
oh yes, lord
i feel like i'm coming home

2
all it took was looking
from an angle so different
one that i had never imagined
yet so strong and so free
now i walk into this feeling
that someone is walking with me
a light up above me
where darkness used to be

repeat chorus

3
my life is now filling
my mind is overwhelmed
my soul is trouble free
by a heart that let it flow
of kindness and understanding
unknown just days before
i enjoy this satisfaction
teach me more as i grow

repeat chorus ( 2x )
.
.
.

No comments: