Friday, November 13, 2009

DOWN HOME - Clubbin'



Friday November 13, 2009
** * ** ** ** * * * **


Clubbin’
Down Home


Clyde: Roy, I hope you appreciate me an’ Claude taking you Clubbin', tonight.

Claude: Yeah, this is a place where you can hear some of what they call alternative music.

Roy: Yeah, yeah, yeah .. I like Music. I hope they play Orange Blossom Special !

Clyde: No, no, Roy. This ain’t no Hillbilly Bar. This here music is different. Got that, Roy ? It’s a little bit different.

Claude: The musicians are a bit off the beaten path.

Roy: Off the beaten path. I, I, I .. got it. Off the beaten path. Off. Yeah, .. OFF !.... : - )


A little bit later .. and after a few beers by the boys … … …


Clyde: Claude, what the heck is Roy doing over there on the other side
of the table ?

Claude: I don’t know. He’s got his arm completely under the table. And it looks like his arm is going back and forth. And real fast, like.

Clyde: And he’s got a silly, goofy look on his face. Good golly, his eyes are rolling back in his head.

Claude: Oh my God, he’s .. he’s .. he’s ....:-o

Clyde: ROY ! STOP THAT ! STOP THAT, RIGHT NOW

Claude: ROY ! You’ve done gone and made a big mistake ! You’ve misunderstood us !

Clyde: Yeah, .. we said we was going to take you to listen to some 'OFF BEAT' music !
.
.
.
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.

No comments: