Friday, September 26, 2008

Down Home

Friday September 26, 2008
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A MOMENT WITH:
fraternal Twins: Clyde & Claude
.. and their mentally challenged cohort, Roy


Pickin’ & Grinnin’
Down Home


Featuring Clyde on Guitar, Claude on Banjo
And Roy on the stand up Bass



Clyde: I’ve got tears in my ears

Claude: From lyin’ on my back

Roy: Cryin’ my eyes out over you.


Clyde: And the tears in my ears

Claude: They’re off the beat’n path

Roy: Since you said "goodbye, we are through!".


Clyde: So if’n I should get water on the brain

Claude: You will know that you’re the one to blame

Roy: Cryin’ my eyes out over you.


Clyde: I’ve been cryin’ these tears

Claude: And soakin’ in my sack

Roy: Since the day I found out you were untrue.


Clyde: And if I don’t get up pretty soon

Claude: I'll turn into a sleepy lagoon

Roy: Cryin’ my eyes out over you.


Clyde: It's been so many years

Claude: That my sacroiliac

Roy: Feels as though it's been soaked through and through



Clyde: Oh, you lied when you said we'd take the plunge

Claude: Now I know how it feels to be a sponge

Clyde, Claude & Roy: I get tears in my ears from lying on my back, cryin’ my eyes out over you ...................................................................... .






LARRY CURTIS SPURLOCK
.
.

No comments: