Friday, November 14, 2008

(writing tickets) Down Home

.


.

.

Friday November 14, 2008



By:
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK



Policeman
Down Home
Writing Tickets



Roy: Hey, boyEEES .. t’other day I was in da Feed Stor’ for ‘bout haf ‘our. When I comes out, thars a Copperman writin’ a Parkn’ Ticket !

Clyde: Wha’ happen’d ?

Roy: I, I, I gots mad and called him a Pig !

Claude: Oh boy – what’d that thar Copperman do then ?

Roy: Damn, damn ! He wrote anoder Ticket for da tars not havin’ enuf tread on ‘em and stuk it on da windershied, too !

Clyde: Boy, I bet you got madder’n heck .. huh Roy ?

Roy: I shor did. Thens .. I called his mammy a snotty be-otch !

Claude: Utt ohh, that wadn’t smart. I bet that Copper really got steeemed !

Roy: Yea’ he went an’ spit on da groun’ an’ wrote anoder Ticket an’ slapped in on da windershield, too !

Clyde: Oh shee-uut ! Then wha’ ?

Roy: I looked at him all squinttee eye’d .. and started laughing. Then I walked away.

Claude & Claude: WHY ?

Roy: Cause it twernt my car. I’ze parked aroun’ da corner.


Claude, Clyde & Roy: LOL

.

.

.

No comments: