Friday, May 8, 2009

Playing Golf DOWN HOME

Friday May 8, 2009
********************


Playin’ Golf
Down Home

Clyde: Roy, I hope you appreciate me an’ Claude taking you Golfing, this afternoon.

Claude: Yeah, boy .. Roy. Wasn’t easy sneaking you out after you done went and broke your curfew.

Roy: Yeah, yeah, yeah .. I like Golf. I hope I smack another Home Run.

Clyde: No, no, Roy. Home Run is Baseball. You can’t go and knock a Home Run in Golf.

Claude: Now, Roy .. I’m a Lefty .. and Brother, Clyde, here is a Righty. Which ever one you are, you can use them Clubs. Okay ?

Roy: I can swing either way. I’m, I’m, I’m .. an Amphibian !

Clyde: No, I think you mean you are am-bio-dexter.

Claude: No, no, no ! Both of yous are wrong. It’s ambidextrous ! Means you swing both ways.

Roy: Unt uh, not me ! I only like girls. :-)


Several hours later … … …


Clyde: Claude, I didn’t do to badly. I played Double Boogey Golf. Shot a hundert and eight after 18 Holes. How’d y'all do ?

Claude: Why, heck – I broke a hundert. I’ll prolly win a surprise at the Pro Shop.

Roy: Well, I beat, beat, beat .. you both. I shot 2 dozen !

Clyde: Yeah, Roy .. but you only played the first 3 Holes !

Roy: Yeah, but I hit 2 real pertty balls.

Claude: Good grief, Roy. You knocked ever’ ball in the woods or in the water. Where’d you hit 2 pertty balls ?

Roy: On the way back in to the Clubhouse. I did !

Clyde: Now how’d you hit 2 real pertty balls ON THE WAY BACK IN TO THE CLUBHOUSE ?

Roy:
I stepped on a rake.
.
.
.
.
.
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.

No comments: