Tuesday, May 26, 2009

summer friend



5 18 219 four
1995

larry..curtis..spurlock



summer friend


1-8
summer friend
waffs into my place
singing songs
dancing the night away
she acts like
she owns the whole place
i think i'll play with her, today
i think i'll play with her

9-16
alluring desire
to massage her piggie toes
moist lips
my mind slips away
i think she
fell off the rainbow
and landed her by me, today
she landed here by me

hook 1
every morning for a week
she just laid in bed
i hung around mesmerized
by every word she said

17-24
she comes
from the sunshine state
that explains
her warm eerie glow
i think her
mama don't think she's great
but mama has to go, now
yes, mama has to go

25-32
kristina .. that is
her little girl
she says
we can be family
i don't know
about such a strange world
how can this be, tell me
how can this be

hook 2
on sunday, she spent
the whole day in my bed
she was getting pain medication
i was just getting ahead

33-40
i don't know
if she'll stay here
a week or a month
or even a year
but i'll keep on
waking up tomorrow
although tomorrow never comes, dear
tomorrow never comes

41-48
summer friend
wearing her white lace
personality
so close to mine
i can't let her
see my love face
cause love is blind, here
you know love is blind, dear

hook 3
i've spent every day
being her best friend
she's been so good to me
this is gonna be a hard one to end
it's gonna be a hard one to end, yeah


(repeat 1 – 8 .. softly - out)
.
.
.

No comments: