Friday, October 2, 2009

DOWN HOME - G.E.D. Test

Friday October 2, 2009
** **************** **


Studyin’ for Roy’s GED Test
.
Down Home
.
Clyde: Roy, I hope you apprec-E-ATE me and Claude a helpin’ you study for yer GED test.

Claude: Yeah, boy, Roy. We’ins are a learnin’ def-E-nitions.

Roy: Doh’kay.

Clyde: We’ll give you a wurd and you tell us what that wurd is.

Claude: First wurd, Roy .. is: bard. Use it in a sentence.

Roy: Ok. My brother done bard my pick up truck.

Clyde: Next wurd, Roy .. is earl.

Roy: I shore hope my brother puts a quart of earl in my truck.

Claude: Next wurd, Roy .. is far.

Roy: If’n my brother doesn’t – I betcha that thang catches far and burns up.

Clyde: Next wurd, Roy .. is ranch.

Roy: I done lost my 7/8 inch ranch and can’t get the bolt a loose.

Claude: Next wurd, Roy .. is tar.

Roy: He ain’t got nufin to worry about, I changed the flat tar.

Clyde: Wellll, .. that’s ‘bout it. Five outta five.

Claude: Strait A’s.

Roy: Let’s go drinkin’! Drinkin’.
.
.
.
LARRY..CURTIS..SPURLOCK
.
.
.